Yesterday afternoon was spent at Showroom 22 for their biannual and always great Media Open Day, this time for the spring collections (some of which we saw at Blue Sky a few weeks ago). I'm standing in front of TwentySevenNames' awesome spring collection.
What I wore yesterday:
- Lonely Hearts leather trousers
- Mens fairisle sweater from Country Road
- Topshop heels
- Deadly Ponies bag
- Brisk, cold 6km run.
- Post office and bank errands.
- Starbucks for pseudo-lunch with Pebbles, Jack and Duncan.
- Showroom 22's Media Open Day.
- Went out west with Pebbles to see the amazing Leah Light for nail art.