Friends, family and regular readers will know I hardly ever wear black - tending to opt for a lighter palette and more neutrals. Black can be harsh when you're a fair skinned blonde, sometimes it's just not your friend. But for some reason today I piled on the blacks and added a navy coat. Maybe it was the horrendous rain this morning. Or maybe I was trying to offset my indecently short skirt with some sartorial sobriety like a sensible black sweater and a trench coat.
What I'm wearing:
- Three Over One mens trenchcoat from Fabric
- Standard Issue mens sweatshirt
- Country Road skirt
- Beanie from Ssur
- Spotty pantyhose from Glassons
- Dr Martens
- Coffee at Alleluya with Widika.
- Stopped by the N Model Management office.
- Had a look at Black Box and a chat to Scarlet.
- Afternoon coffee at Kokako with Glen and made plans for this this year and next.