Lack of posting this week sorry! Had a long but totally awesome two day shoot. My day off today ended up being ridiculously busy with a very early (but very lovely start).
What I wore today:
- Sylvester by Kate Sylvester polo-shirt with matching skirt as mentioned previously. Pseudo Margot Tenenbaum.
- Sherie Muijs jacket.
- Witner heels.
- Deadly Ponies bag.
What I did:
- 7:30am StyleTread's New Zealand launch and breakfast at Mollies hotel. That meant I had to leave the house at 6:30am to get there on time. Definitely worth it.
- Dropped some samples off.
- Bought some things at Pencil Boutique.
- Tried on some of the new Miss Crab winter collection (more on that soon).
- Coffee at the amazing Kokako with Jack and Duncan
- Starbucks and Scotties Recycle with Pebbles.
- Had my portrait drawn by the gorgeous and talented Nadeesha Godamunne.
- Picked up my brand new (and totally amazing) leather pants from Lonely Hearts.