I'm really pleased I found this skirt. Whilst it's not actual Burberry, it's still 100% wool and made in New Zealand (quite old by the looks of it but great condition). Not to mention there's impeccable check-matching on the side seams.
What I wore:
- Vintage skirt
- Comme des Garcons Play tshirt from Fabric
- Glassons jacket
- Karen Walker sunglasses
- Coffee at Kokako.
- Fabric hunting in Otara for this gallery project I'm helping Jack with.
- Lunch at Carl's Jnr.
- And then of course we had to go to Martha's Backyard around the corner and buy poptarts.
- Stolen Girlfriends Club's Spring 12 collection presentation - more on this soon.
- Maaike store opening in St Kevin's Arcade.
- Remix Magazines issue launch party at the awesome Imperial Lane on Fort Lane.