In the dying days of our lacklustre summer I finally caved and bought one of Miss Crabb's iconic silk slip dresses. Super-loose, simple and almost too revealing but in the best possible way (just wear great underwear). I love pieces you can just throw on and run out the door in. Maybe that's why I'm actually smiling for once?
What I wore:
- Miss Crabb dress
- Karen Walker sunglasses
- Deadly Ponies bag
- Sewed some trousers.
- Picked some samples up from Karen Walker.
- Jack and I took Penelope to Mei Mei to look at the brand new Celine footwear. I die.
- Went to Fabric on High St and saw this amazing new A.P.C shirt.
- Then we had lunch with Areez and Duncan, followed by visits to the new World and Kate Sylvester stores on Tyler Street (great fit outs - go have a look).
- Checked out the new sample ranges from Ksubi and Vanishing Elephant (they do womenswear now!)